TV star Holly Willoughby could face driving ban amid reports of alleged court appearance

Reports suggest former This Morning star’s name appears on a list of cases to be heard next week at Lavender Hill magistrates’ court.
17:50, 30 Nov 2025
(Image: Getty Images)
Former This Morning host Holly Willoughby is due in court on driving charges, according to reports. The star, 44, is alleged to have been driving without due care and attention on August 28.
The Mirror reports that her married name appears on a list of cases to be heard next week at Lavender Hill magistrates’ court. According to sentencing guidelines, she could face up to nine penalty points, a fine, and, possibly, a driving ban.
The Mirror has contacted the Crown Prosecution Service for comment. Holly stepped down from presenting This Morning after 14 years in 2023.
With her other gigs Dancing On Ice now scrapped and Celeb Bear Hunt also canned after just one season, Holly has been left without a hosting role for the first time in over 20 years. She issued a coy response regarding her possible future as the host of Strictly Come Dancing recently.
(Image: Netflix )
Rumours were rife that Holly was a shoo-in to take over from Tess Daly and Claudia Winkleman after they sensationally quit the BBC dance show last month. When asked how she was spending her time by Daily Mail reporters at Winter Wonderland in London’s Hyde Park Holly coyly commented: “At the moment, I’m just having a lovely time at home watching Strictly.”
Further confirmation of Holly’s potential involvement in the show came from a celebrity hairdresser. Founded by Hari Salem in 1976, Hari’s West London salon has seen bookings from the likes of Bianca Jagger, Blondie’s Debbie Harry and – according to reports – “a well-known TV channel controller.”
(Image: ITV)
TV producer Peter Fincham let slip that he had heard some inside gossip while getting a trim: “My hairdresser also cuts the hair of a well-known channel controller,” he revealed. “What’s said in Hari’s the hairdresser stays in Hari’s. But he says with great confidence that Holly Willoughby will take over.”
However, according to the latest reports, The Chase’s Bradley Walsh and One Show star, Alex Jones, are in the running, with both said to be keen to take over from Claudia and Tess.
Join the Daily Record WhatsApp community!
Get the latest news sent straight to your messages by joining our WhatsApp community today.
You’ll receive daily updates on breaking news as well as the top headlines across Scotland.
No one will be able to see who is signed up and no one can send messages except the Daily Record team.
All you have to do is click here, select ‘Join Community’ and you’re in!
We also treat our community members to special offers, promotions, and adverts from us and our partners. If you don’t like our community, you can check out any time you like.
To leave our community click on the name at the top of your screen and choose ‘exit group’.
If you’re curious, you can read our Privacy Notice.




